"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Comments welcome

I know from my hit counter that a lot of people have been visiting my blog. I really appreciate that my friends are reading it. Having said that, I'd love it if some of you could leave comments periodically. The only comments I've gotten so far are from a complete stranger asking me questions that they should be asking Blogger about.

So here is a perfect opportunity. I have set up the blog to let you leave comments without having a Blogger account. Please feel free to comment on this post and just tell me that you've been here. Also, please comment on my previous posts at your convenience. I appreciate it very much. Thank you.

No comments: