"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

WTF?!

I am in a funk.

I think it started with my commute this morning. It involved a bizarre episode that began with a bus driver closing the door in my face as I was trying to board and ended with the driver refusing to drive until I got off the bus because I had called Valley Metro to report him. In between was a lot of drama. Valley Metro sent someone to take a report and he was really nice, even giving me a ride to a stop where I could catch another route to work. Admittedly, I stew much longer than necessary over events like this. I just hate it when people turn episodes of mildly unprofessional behavior into appallingly unprofessional.

My day is going better now, but I haven't gotten to listen to as much music as I wanted.

So far:

  1. OutKast: Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
  2. Mirah: You Think It's Like This, But Really It's Like This

No comments: