"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Monday, April 10, 2006

What I do instead of studying for an important exam

I created a Myspace page for the podcast the other day. It's a good sign that artists are adding me to their friends list rather than suing me.

Also, I am thinking about creating a logo for pale underweight that would be used for the blog, the Myspace page, and my webpage. I'm thinking that I would create a banner from my profile photo and add the words "pale underweight" in white lowercase text. Probably in different spots, with "underweight" much smaller. Or perhaps "pale" could be in lavender or light pink. Any ideas?

Here is today's listening:

  1. Jason Collett: Idols of Exile
  2. The Joggers: With a Cape and a Cane
  3. Caribou: The Milk of Human Kindness
  4. Suede: Suede
  5. Serena Maneesh: Serena Maneesh
  6. Blonde Redhead: Misery Is a Butterfly
  7. Röyksopp: The Understanding

1 comment:

Unknown said...

check your mail