"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Friday, April 21, 2006

1000

This Sunday, my music collection will exceed 1000 albums. My Emusic downloads refresh on the 23rd of each month, allowing me to download 90 mp3s, usually 7-8 complete albums. This will bring me to a total of 12,335 tracks on my iPod. It would take more than five weeks to listen to every track without interruption. Needless to say, I won't run out of material for my podcast anytime soon.

Today's listening:

  1. Beck: Midnite Vultures
  2. This Mortal Coil: Blood
  3. O Yuki Conjugate: Peyote
  4. Jan Jelinek: Kosmischer Pitch
  5. The Velvet Underground: The Velvet Underground
  6. New Order: Technique
  7. Liars: Drum's Not Dead
  8. Mugison: Little Trip

No comments: