"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

6th mensiversary


Today Michael and I celebrate our sixth mensiversary (it's a word; Google it). Actually, we are celebrating it tomorrow night because I have a paper due tomorrow afternoon that I haven't started yet. For that reason, I don't have time to blog much about it right now. I have a lot to say about why I feel so fortunate that Michael is in my life, but alas, it will have to wait until I finish my paper.

Here is my listening for today:

  1. Morrissey: Ringleader of the Tormentors
  2. The Flaming Lips: At War With the Mystics
  3. Band of Horses: Everything All the Time
  4. Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Show Your Bones
  5. Christian Death: Catastrophe Ballet
  6. Death From Above 1979: You're a Woman, I'm a Machine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations. Happy sixth.

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, I love you too. Did you Have to pic the Gayest picture of me possible though? LOL. Kisses.
Love, Michael. Now get back to that paper young man!