"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Update

You may have noticed that I haven't posted a new podcast in while. Don't worry; the podcast is just on a short hiatus. I will record and post paleunderweight podcast 30 before the end of the year. I think that it will be posted in several parts over several days. This will be a special podcast commemorating the music of 2006.

I am also going to launch another blog in the next few days. It will not replace this one; I will maintain both blogs simultaneously. The second blog will be focused on a narrower subject matter than this one is. Right now, I'm just playing with the format. I will post an announcement when the new blog is ready to be seen.

No comments: