"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Pale underweight podcast to return 4/1

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me. Since March 20th, I have listened to more than 600 tracks - a little over a day and a half worth of music. I have to pick out about fifteen tracks to include in the podcast. Then I have to record the interstitials and integrate the entire thing into a single, (hopefully) seamless audio file. I intend to keep the length the same - just long enough to take up an entire CD-R.

I also have work and temple tomorrow, so the remainder of my free time should be consumed by the podcast. It will be worth it, though, once I unveil the first podcast to feature my voice. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to the podcast. Subscribed in iTunes and everything. What software do you use for the editor?

Do you get this: http://weeklyradioaddress.com/

Very funny stuff.

July 9, 2005 - The Sanctity of Marraige
Nov. 2, 2005 - Funeral of Rosa Parks
Nov. 12 - Local Elections