"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sweet dreams (are made of this)

I am notorious among my friends, family, and coworkers for my bizarre dreams. I keep a dream journal online, which I update whenever I have a dream interesting enough to bother posting. I have posted my most recent bizarre dream, but I must first make a disclaimer - this dream is adult-oriented. Do not read at work!

Anyway, here it is.

No comments: