"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Monday, March 27, 2006

I will stop procrastinating... tomorrow.

The next two days are going to be very busy. I have an exam in Prehispanic Civ of Mesoamerica and a paper due in Human Impacts on Ancient Environments on Wednesday. I haven't started writing or reading. I guess there won't be any TV or World of Warcraft for me for a couple days. Ugh.

Here is what I have heard so far today:

  1. Ghislain Poirier: Breakupdown
  2. Howe Gelb: 'Sno Angel Like You
  3. Sparks: Hello Young Lovers
  4. Laura Cantrell: Humming by the Flowered Vine
  5. Film School: Film School
  6. Anna Oxygen: This Is an Exercise

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy about the happy accident.

I gave pale underground a quick glance, and now I'm pissed that I won't have a chance to give it the time it deserves for several hours. Looking forward to reading, but work calls first.

I am an ASU graduate, myself. 1996. Worked for years at Changing Hands back when it was on Mill Avenue. Bought the Nick Drake boxset at the Tower Reconrds on Mill. Etc. Etc.

(I am listening to your newest podcast at the moment, though. GREAT!)