"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Podcast news

I have revamped and simplified the webpage I set up solely to host my podcast. Now the comments form and the track listing for the most recent podcast are on the front page. Additionally, I have created the RSS feed. To subscribe, copy the following address and paste it into the appropriate field in iTunes or another service:

http://www.paleunderweight.com/files/rss_feed.xml

No comments: