"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Recent WoW-related activity

Someone asked me what I have been doing in WoW lately. To tell the truth, not much. Until last night, I hadn't played in almost a month because I had been very busy. I played my undead warlock for a while, but when I tried to get on the server this afternoon I was getting crazy error messages. So I created a gnome warrior on another server. Here is Jomdevert (can you guess where his name comes from?):

Today's listening:

  1. Franz Ferdinand: You Could Have It So Much Better... With Franz Ferdinand
  2. M.I.A.: Arular
  3. The Sundays: Reading, Writing & Arithmetic
  4. Peter Gabriel: Passion
  5. Max Tundra: Mastered by the Guy at the Exchange
  6. Silver Jews: American Water
  7. Pinetop Seven: The Night's Bloom
  8. Andrew Bird: Andrew Bird and the Mysterious Production of Eggs
  9. Junior Senior: D-D-Don't Don't Stop the Beat
  10. Lou Reed & John Cale: Songs for Drella

No comments: