"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I am a nerd


I love pictures of sea life. Livescience has posted a stunning gallery of gelatinous zooplankton. If you are a nerd like me, check it out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I must be a nerd too because I think that is beautiful...

Check out my site at http://www.magickdragonly.com/

I think I'll start using that space for more stuf like this.

Unknown said...

I see in your profile that your interested in indie bands... Check out the site I do for girl too http://www.girlrocksyourworld.com/

Judy Hill, one of my best friends, is about to put several "last ever" cd's on sale from her bands Psalm69, Liquid Velvet and GIRL.

Unknown said...

The name of the band is GIRL.