"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Monday, May 08, 2006

Busy

I am incredibly busy today. I didn't get anything finals-related done over the weekend. I'm not really worried; all I have to do to graduate magna cum laude is show up for my finals. However, I am going to make a reasonable effort to do decently. This means I will spend most of today and tomorrow reading.

My listening today:

  1. Wire: Pink Flag
  2. Shining: In the Kingdom of Kitsch You Will Be a Monster
  3. Scissor Sisters: Scissor Sisters
  4. Black Light District: A Thousand Lights in a Darkened Room

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was there exactly ten years ago - at ASU in the last week before graduation. And, I don't envy you that last week. Still, seeing that point of being done now so close is always exciting.

Jonathan said...

Just finished taking the final. I am conservatively estimating that I got 20-25 points out of 100. This places me firmly in the C/C- range for the class (which is what I was aiming for, actually). I am so glad this class is over! Two more to go...