"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Long weekend

I am taking tomorrow off from work. If I attempted to go to work on less than 13 hours of sleep tomorrow, I would fall asleep at a most awkward and inappropriate moment. Yes, I am that exhausted.

My itinerary for tomorrow starts with sleeping in until my cat and my dog start working together to figure out how to call the paramedics on my cell phone. Then I will listen to music and play World of Warcraft. Then it's time to eat a whole pound cake while watching two straight hours of Dharma & Greg reruns. If I have time, I will devote at least an hour perfecting my Truffle Shuffle. Finally, my friend Jason and I will go to the movies. If at all possible, I will go out without having showered or combed my hair, still wearing my footie pajamas and bunny slippers. Just kidding - you can't wear bunny slippers with footie pajamas.

Here's what has gone in one ear today, but as of right now has not gone out the other yet:

  1. Man Man: Six Demon Bag
  2. His Name Is Alive: Detrola
  3. Kate Bush: The Red Shoes
  4. Spoon: Girls Can Tell
  5. Regina Spektor: Begin to Hope
  6. Pet Shop Boys: Fundamental

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmmmm. pound cake.

Anali said...

Man, I'm jealouse - what a great itinerary!!

Have you hit level 20 yet?

Jonathan said...

I slept in until about 3:30 yesterday. I didn't listen to music, play WoW, or practice my Truffle Shuffle. I did eat the pound cake and watch Dharma & Greg. The movie didn't happen either, but Jason and I had dessert at 5 & Diner.

To answer your question, Anali, I have played several characters to 20, but not far beyond. The character I have been playing the most for the past few weeks is a level-17 night elf druid.