"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Catching up

More about my first three days at the new job later. Also later, why Richard Butler's new solo album is now my favorite album of 2006 so far.

Here is what I listened to on Thursday and Friday morning:

  1. My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult: Sexplosion!
  2. Björk: Medúlla
  3. Richard Butler: Richard Butler

No comments: