"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Friday, September 01, 2006

Blogging resumes!

I installed my new computer last night so I will now be blogging much more regularly. I am helping Michael move into his new place this weekend so I probably won't have much to say until Monday. Happy Labor Day weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

new computer. good news. I don't frequent that many blogs and I have been unhappy with the shortage of postings.

and, what happened to the random music meme post? I was all prepared with a doozy.

Unknown said...

and, of course, missing the podcast. it is my freeway and subway savior.

Jonathan said...

The podcast will also resume shortly. Possibly this Friday, though more likely next.

I deleted the meme because the tracks weren't fresh enough in my memory anymore to remember what I had been planning to say about them. But I look forward to seeing yours.