"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sick day

I got up about seven this morning only long enough to send an e-mail to my supervisor and coworkers. I went immediately back to bed and slept another five hours.

I didn't get to listen to a whole bunch of music like I had wanted, but I have listened to some. I've been lying on the couch watching reruns on Lifetime and suffering from an awful sinus headache.

I will post one recommendation today. If I feel up to it, I may respond to the ridiculousness in today's news. Better responses already exist than what I could muster, so I may just skip it.

No comments: