"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Monday, June 19, 2006

I could have been a stapler, could have been a duck

Thanks to David at threedogheads for bringing it to my attention that it's Nick Drake's birthday!

Tonight, if you are fortunate enough to live in my house (or any of the adjacent houses), you will be treated to my very special nude backyard tribute performance of Five Leaves Left, Bryter Layter and Pink Moon in their entirety featuring improvised dancing, my signature falsetto and stream-of-consciousness alternate lyrics!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope Michael is shooting video.