"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Catch-up

As of today, I officially became the new secretary of the Library Staff Association at ASU. I have also volunteered to be the LSA blogger. I have set up a new blog hosted by ASU, which I hope to update regularly.

Here's is what I've been listening to:

  1. Guided by Voices: Half Smiles of the Decomposed
  2. V/A: A Misra Sampler
  3. Boards of Canada: Geogaddi
  4. Iggy Pop: Lust for Life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the job.