"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Mmm... nosh!

Today I had my first meeting with a rabbi. It went really well. I think I'll go to services tomorrow night. Thay even have nosh right before services! You know I'm all over that. I have been noshing since long before I found out I was a Jew.

  1. The Magnetic Fields: i
  2. Brian Eno: Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy)
  3. Palace Brothers: There Is No-One What Will Take Care of You
  4. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds: Henry's Dream
  5. Adult.: Gimmie Trouble
  6. Rachid Taha: Diwân

No comments: