"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." - Carl Schurz

"The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time." - George Sutherland
"Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe." - Edmund Burke

Friday, March 02, 2007

Think you know me?

Take my challenge... if you dare!
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

3 comments:

the author said...

http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/89949

Jonathan said...

Wow, I did very poorly on your test.

Anonymous said...

How sad is this? I am your boyfriend and I only got 65%..... At least I am at the top percentile so far..some consolation.......

Michael